The first thing you're going to want to do is to purchase SwiftSole iOS here. Once you've gotten a copy, downloaded it onto your iOS device, and activated it, you can move onto the first step in the guide!
* The new version of SwiftSole is pretty straightforward and self-explanatory, there is no longer a "browser mode" only request mode now! For the settings page of the app make sure you have custom delays off! That is only for advanced users ONLY! Delays are now loaded into the app by our development team, so there is no need to set a delay while creating a task or in settings! You can add your discord webhook as well, the webhook will send successful checkouts to your desired discord channel during drops! If you need help setting up a webhook in discord please view the FAQ section of our guide!
- Open the SwiftSole iOS app and create a profile with the credit card that you plan to use to purchase your items at the Supreme store!
- Add your google accounts by clicking the + button in the top right-hand corner and clicking "Add Gmail" This will increase your chances of getting one click captchas!
- Go to the Tasks tab in the app and click the + button in the top right-hand corner
- Select the item you would like and then select the size, color, and profile! Then you will select which start type (we recommend using manual start type, but if for some reason you are not able to start tasks yourself, you can use custom!) To use custom start time, simply set the time you want the task to be started (NOTE IT IS MILITARY TIME), once you created the custom task, you will need to start it for the timer to be active! You can run up to 10 tasks with SwiftSole V2!
- Start your tasks around 5 SECONDS before the drop and let them run, if for some reason the product isn't found, try restarting your task! Once a product is found, the captcha solver will pop up and solve captchas, if you need to solve a captcha the white box will appear, in which you should promptly solve it in order for that task to checkout!
Things to keep in mind:
-You can run as many tasks as you want with one profile, just not the same item more than once with the same profile!
-Supreme gets many orders within a short amount of time, being stuck on "in queue" for a while is totally normal!
- Custom Keywords: To use custom keywords please input keywords in this format: +boxer,+briefs and color should be: Blue or Black etc.. if you want to use negative kws, use it like this: +hanes,-tees
- Q: How many tasks can I run?
- A: 10 tasks total
- Q: When should I start my tasks?
- A: Start your tasks around 5-10 seconds before the drop for best results.
- Q: What do I do if my app keeps crashing?
- A: Please reinstall your app if that happens! You can click this link for the download if you need it again! If your key doesn't work, please email support @email@example.com
- Q: How do I set up my webhooks for the app?
- A: First you need to create your own server in discord, then you will want to make a channel dedicated to your webhook for SwiftSole, once you have that done, edit the channel to add a webhook! Then copy and paste that webhook into the settings page of SwiftSole! To test your webhook, simply click "test". You will get failure and success notifications for your tasks during drops in that channel now! (If your "test" button is not working, add the webhook to settings, click to another page (like profile etc..), click back and then click test, and it should send the test notification!